Angelina Jolie looks positively glowing while making an appearance on stage during the Maleficent presentation

 Angelina Jolie rocks an all black ensemble as she arrives at a polo field to catch a departing helicopter on Tuesday (August 13) in London, England.
 Over the weekend, the 38-year-old actress made an appearance on stage during the Maleficent presentation at the 2013 Disney D23 Expo in Disneyland
 “Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favorite,” Angelina expressed at the Expo (via EW). “I was terrified of her, but I was so drawn to her.
 I wanted to know more about her, know what she was like and who she was… She had this elegance and grace, and yet she was so cruel, just wonderfully and deliciously cruel.”
 Angelina Jolie looks positively glowing while making an appearance on stage during the Maleficent presentation at the 2013 Disney D23 Expo on Saturday morning (August 10) at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif
 The 38-year-old actress told a story about how her costume scared all the children visiting the set except her own daughter Vivienne, who has a small part in the film as Young Aurora.
 “The strange thing was people with little kids would visit the set and I would think, ‘I’m a Disney character!’” Angelina said (via EW). “I’d go over to the children and say hi. And they would scream and run off. One little boy actually said Mommy, ‘Please, tell the mean witch to please stop talking to me.’”

“She was the only 4-year-old who wouldn’t scream,” Angie added of Vivi.

0 comments:

  © MyCelebrities a community by Nondon Celebrity. 2009-2016

Back to TOP